What is Cannabis?
Herbal Cleanse Detox Reviews
pills that clean your system
Cannabis Detoxification: do detox pills work?
Cannabis is a tall plant that grows in the tropical or temperate regions of the world but it can be grown almost anywhere. It is used in three forms: marijuana, hashish, and hash oil.
- Marijuana is the dried leaves and flowers of the plant, it is crushed and rolled as a cigarette or is used to make brownies or cookies.
- Hashish is the resin part of the plant, after gathering a substantial amount it is pressed and made into small blocks then smoked.
- Hashish oil is considered to the strongest product made from cannabis. It can be used to make brownies or smoked as well.
Detox programs for THC removal or reduction
- Abstaining from using marijuana is the best way of removing THC in your body. The wait time varies from user to user, a one-time user would have to wait 24 hours to two days, a heavy user may have to wait from 7 days to 3 months
- A lot of people ask do detox pills work? And the best answer is probably: it depends. There are a lot of factors that complicate it, metabolism and the frequency of usage is just a couple. But many users do say that taking in detox pill have helped them pass a urine test.
- Exercising is a good way of detoxifying, not only are you removing THC in your body but also other toxins that may have built up in your body.
- Starting a healthy diet of fiber rich foods will also help rid your body of THC, fiber rich food is good for your metabolism. A good metabolism means more THC being dumped out of your body
- Going to the sauna can also help you in detoxifying, sweating it out for 10 to 15 minutes to clear your skin and your pores is beneficial